How To Solve Roku Error Code 011? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Just click this ads  And get free 10 Blogs per day!   Hurry Up "Limited period offer"    For Advertisement Call +91 8939007002
liltmitchell
liltmitchell Mar 25

Hello, 

I'm facing a problem on my Roku Error. I just want to Solve Roku Error Code 011. I do not know what to do and how to solve this problem. Can anyone please suggest me how I can solve this problem. 

Thank You

Share:
scarlettn
scarlettn Mar 26

Fix Roku Error Code 011: 011 Error code arise when your Roku.com account does not link to your Roku player. Fro this, follow the below guidance:

1. Remove your power supply for 4-5 minutes

2. Go to setting menu and select the Network option

3. Again, setup your Roku

3. Select your internet connection or WiFi

5. Submit your wifi and Name and password

6. Once, Roku connect with connection, you can enjoy Roku

support roku com support | www support roku com | Roku com link

liltmitchell
liltmitchell Mar 26
Hey, 

Thanks for giving valuable solution. 

www Roku Com Link | Roku Com Link | www Roku Com Support

Anya General
Anya General Mar 28
Hello

1. Wait a few minutes and select “Try again”.
  2. Go to support.roku.com and check to see if there are any alerts indicating that the service is currently experiencing problems.
  3. If the Roku device detects that it is no longer connected to the internet, you will see a message leading you through the process of re-connecting to your home network. If you are having trouble connecting to your home network, visit: What to do if you cannot connect to your wireless network.
Thanks

www Support Roku Com | www Roku Com Support | Roku Link Code

Pam Harrison
Pam Harrison Mar 29
Hi,

Then please follow the steps below from your ROKU:1- Go to the Settings menu, then click "Network"
2- Then you need to select "repeat guided setup"
3- Select the name of your wireless network.
4- Then if prompted, enter the password ***** your wireless network. That's it!, it should work now.

www Roku com link activation codeRoku link codeRoku remote not working

Sara Smith
Sara Smith May 17

Hello,

Wait a few minutes and select “Try again”.

Go to support.roku.com and check to see if there are any alerts indicating that the service is currently experiencing problems.

If the Roku device detects that it is no longer connected to the internet, you will see a message leading you through the process of re-connecting to your home network.

www Roku com supportRoku com link code enterwww support Roku com