How to solve problem bellsouth email powered by yahoo? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Just click this ads  And get free 10 Blogs per day!   Hurry Up "Limited period offer"    For Advertisement Call +91 8939007002
Sara Smith
Sara Smith Mar 28
Hi

My bellsouth mail is powered by yahoo server, unfortunately it does not provide full protection using Firefox browser.I would like to stop using yahoo. What is your recommendation?

Thanks

Share:
Karen Harison
Karen Harison Mar 28
Hello

What do you define as "full protection"?

But if you insist find your own free or paid email service providers.  Probably better off with the paid ones for more security (and permanence?).  Check reviews of possibilities.  And hey, if you find a one please post back here what you choose.Man Happy  I would certainly be interested in what your find (save me doing the research) not because of yahoo security issues but because of the desire to use an email service provider (interested in POP servers) that actually knows how to run an email service!

Thanks

BellSouth Email Login | BellSouth Email Setting  | BellSouth Customer Service

Sara Smith
Sara Smith Mar 28
Hello

Thank you, but I'm concerned about one thing: If I use the same outgoing server, won't that mess up me using my own email?
(I use a different domain name email address.)

Thanks

BellSouth Email Setting Outlook | BellSouth Email Account | BellSouth Email Setting